Bookmarks

Yahoo Gmail Google Facebook Delicious Twitter Reddit Stumpleupon Myspace Digg

Search queries

"justin razauskas", mopar big block ignition timing, honda nighthawk no power good battery, système métrique ou SAE Dodge Caravan, Yamaha 490 HOW TO START, d16a2 engine, d16a2 engine specs, does krown damage rubber, krown damage rubber, dr 350 cdi

Links

XODOX
Impressum

#1: Re: Soda spilled on Beetle auto shifter?

Posted on 2006-07-13 02:46:15 by newsgroupmail1

I only save old parts that are faulty. If I put a part on and it's not bad
then I take if off at my loss.

&quot;Peter Parker&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:nospam&#64;zero.com" target="_blank">nospam&#64;zero.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
news:<a href="mailto:44b10f50_2&#64;nntp2.nac.net..." target="_blank">44b10f50_2&#64;nntp2.nac.net...</a>
&gt; In article &lt;<a href="mailto:u92dnTllzKbOoTbZnZ2dnUVZ_qudnZ2d&#64;centurytel.net" target="_blank">u92dnTllzKbOoTbZnZ2dnUVZ_qudnZ2d&#64;centurytel.net</a>&gt;,
&gt; none2u &lt;<a href="mailto:none2u&#64;notrealatall.bye" target="_blank">none2u&#64;notrealatall.bye</a>&gt; wrote:
&gt;&gt;Definitely, which is why I said they cleaned it without removing it. I,ve
&gt;&gt;done the marked item before too. But never caught anyone. If I caught
&gt;&gt;someone I wouldn't take my car back there. If they wanted to get even ,
&gt;&gt;after words , I,d never know what to expect. The old part trick is good
&gt;&gt;but
&gt;&gt;not foolproof. I,ve known at least 2 dealers and 1 service station that
&gt;&gt;keep
&gt;&gt;old parts in stock , just for returns.
&gt;
&gt; Yep. It's a never ending story. The best way to do business is the honest
&gt; way and you don't have to do all of the sneaky stuff. They also keep old
&gt; parts because the part they replaced sometimes didn't fix the problem.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;&gt;&quot;Peter Parker&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:nospam&#64;zero.com" target="_blank">nospam&#64;zero.com</a>&gt; wrote in message
&gt;&gt;&gt; Exactly. You never know when you have to pay for something you did. Why
&gt;&gt;&gt; waste resources. They should have replaced it the first time. Cleaning
&gt;&gt;&gt; something to make it work is really only a DYI job unless they guarantee
&gt;&gt;&gt; the cleaning. It's cheaper for the DYI to clean something to make it
&gt;&gt;&gt; work
&gt;&gt;&gt; again. I have done it many times and you get better at it the next time
&gt;&gt;&gt; around. Food for thought, if you have to have it worked on my someone
&gt;&gt;&gt; else,
&gt;&gt;&gt; always ask for the old part back. This guarantees they replace it and no
&gt;&gt;&gt; monkey business was done. I also have gone one step further and marked
&gt;&gt;&gt; secretly marked the part and have caught them in the act of lying if it
&gt;&gt;&gt; was worked on, replaced or moved.
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;&gt; --
&gt;&gt;&gt; Jeeps and dubs and everything's nice...
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; --
&gt; Jeeps and dubs and everything's nice...

Report this message

#2: Re: Soda spilled on Beetle auto shifter?

Posted on 2006-07-16 14:04:15 by nospam

In article &lt;BJgtg.15$z%<a href="mailto:3.97376&#64;news.sisna.com" target="_blank">3.97376&#64;news.sisna.com</a>&gt;,
Lost In Space/Woodchuck &lt;<a href="mailto:newsgroupmail1&#64;wildblue.net" target="_blank">newsgroupmail1&#64;wildblue.net</a>&gt; wrote:
&gt;I only save old parts that are faulty. If I put a part on and it's not bad
&gt;then I take if off at my loss.

That would be the logical thing to do. :)
--
Jeeps and dubs and everything's nice...

Report this message